Our returns policy terms & conditions
Please keep your receipt for anything you purchase from us. It will ensure we can help you eﬃciently should you need to return an item.
If you have received an order by our delivery service and wish to return it, you must do so within 30 days after the date of delivery. (You may incur a cost for collection, unless product(s) to be returned are faulty)
You can do this by:
- Calling us on 0114 234 3924, emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to us at Hillsborough Fencing, 20 Livesey St, Sheﬃeld, South Yorkshire, S6 2BL to arrange a collection.
- Alternatively, you can return the product(s) to the Hillsborough Fencing store, but you must bring your sales receipt/proof of purchase and the credit/debit card used for payment or you may be declined a refund. In this case a credit note will be issued.
- All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- The products must be unused and in a sellable condition
- Orders that are cut, made to measure or mixed to your requirements will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Perishable products purchased online will not be exchanged or refunded.
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid, with proof of purchase. Less (excluding) relevant delivery charges and any collection charges. If you return part of an order, we will recalculate any applicable delivery charge for the remaining part of the order and also deduct this from the refund
- We reserve the right to refuse a return and to ask for proof of identiﬁcation
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED
You may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery; however, you may receive your order before you have sufficient time to cancel.
Please refer to the Delivery for delivery service terms and conditions.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may oﬀer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights.
Please call 0114 234 3924, to arrange a collection or return the item(s) to your local store with your sales receipt/proof of purchase and the credit/debit card used for payment or you may be declined a refund or exchange.